All the great benefits of Avaira and more.
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Soft and flexible for a variety of needs
- Higher water content for natural wettability UV protection1
Lasting Moisture Plus UV Protection1—Ideal For Everyday Life.
Now you can enjoy the healthiest contact lens material at an affordable price. CooperVision Avaira Vitality™ contacts provide all the benefits of silicone hydrogel, with enhanced water content. Higher water content means natural wettability, so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops. As an added benefit, they also help block harmful UV rays thanks to Class 1 UV protection.1
High Performance. Remarkable Comfort.
Avaira Vitality contacts are made using unique material technologies to let your eyes breathe and stay moist naturally. You can enjoy continuous comfort throughout your day—and the life of the lens. Avaira Vitality lenses offer you the freedom you're looking for. Whether you're nearsighted, farsighted or need contacts for astigmatism.
Ask About Avaira Vitality™.
Talk to your eye care professional to find out which Avaira contacts are right for you.
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Nearsightedness and farsightedness: In nearsightedness, close objects are seen clearly, but objects farther away appear blurred; in farsightedness, distant objects are usually seen clearly, but close ones do not come into proper focus.
Monthly. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens once a month.
Yes, this lens has a Class 1 UV Filter (90% UVA and 99% UVB). While beneficial, UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care practitioner.
These lenses are naturally wettable.