Have astigmatism and a high prescription? Now, for the first time, you can enjoy a healthier lens-wearing experience with the advanced design of Biofinity® lenses.
- Shaped to fit your eyes—a stable, dependable fit optimises lens position and reduces movement of the lens on the eye*, for sharper vision
- Naturally hydrating lenses stay moist and remarkably comfortable thanks to Aquaform® Technology
- Highly breathable silicone hydrogel lenses to maintain clear, white and healthier eyes
- Soft and flexible—Aquaform® Technology ensures these lenses are soft and flexible plus a rounded-edge design helps provide remarkable lasting comfort.
- Monthly replacement schedule
Our Expertise in Astigmatism Means Clear Vision for You
If you’ve never been able to wear higher power contact lenses or have switched back to wearing spectacle lenses to correct your astigmatism, ask your eye care practitioner about CooperVision® Biofinity® XR toric lenses.
With Biofinity XR toric, you’ll enjoy all the proven benefits of our leading Biofinity toric contact lenses in a new, extended range of lenses designed to correct higher degrees of astigmatism.
- Easy insertion and orientation. Lenses orient quickly and consistently on insertion, with minimal settling time*.
- Shaped to fit your eyes. A stable, dependable fit optimises lens position and reduces movement of the lens on the eye*, for sharper vision
- Smooth, continuous surface enhances comfort. With every blink, your eyelid interacts with a smooth, seamless and deposit-resistant surface.*
Plus Remarkable Comfort Thanks to Aquaform® Technology
Biofinity XR toric combines the healthier benefits of silicone hydrogel with our exclusive Aquaform Technology to deliver more oxygen and moisture to your eyes. The result: incredible comfort.
- Highly breathable. Oxygen flows freely through a highly breathable lens made from silicone hydrogel, keeping your eyes clear, white and healthier.
- Naturally hydrating. Breakthrough technology creates a lens that’s almost half water. Water is retained naturally within the lenses, helping them remain hydrated and comfortable.
- Soft and flexible. Biofinity lenses are soft and flexible with a rounded-edge design that helps provide remarkable lasting comfort.
Broaden your vision of what’s possible. Tell your eye care practitioner you’d like to try a trial pair of Biofinity XR toric contact lenses (pronounced “Bi-OH-fin-itee”).
*Based on a study that compared the made-to-order (MTO) lens design of the Biofinity XR toric and stock Biofinity toric lens in the core range over 6 hours of lens wear.