Terms and Conditions – 26th January 2023 Republic Day In-store display contest
- This competition is open to all optical stores in India. Entries are limited to one per store, and must be made by a person aged 18 years or over at the time of entry, and excludes any immediate family members of employees of CVI Contact Lens India Private Limited (the "Promoter").
- The competition will run from 17th January to 27th January 2023.
- The entries (display photos with store owner/ manager + store name +location + sender name) should be sent by the store directly to the Promoter’s WhatsApp number +91 9038420533 by 12pm on 22nd January. All competition entries received after that time will not be considered.
- To enter the competition, entrants must create an in-store display using Republic Day theme decorations and props, including CooperVision branded lens products/boxes.
- The display needs to include a minimum of 10 boxes of CooperVision branded lens products.
- The display should be exhibited on a constant basis in the store for a minimum of 10 days. Which will be checked for the shortlisted winners by a physical round up from CooperVision sales team in line with point no 9.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for incomplete, illegible, incorrect, or late submissions. Proof of uploading will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The winning entries will be the ones which are judged to be consistent with the published criteria and the most visually appealing and original.
- Up to 40 stores will be shortlisted and will receive a visit in person by a representative of the Promoter to judge the display.
- There are 31 prizes available. 1st prize will be 16 boxes of Aspire AIR, 2nd Price- 4 winners – 8 boxes of Aspire AIR each. 3rd Price- 26 winners 2 boxes each store.
- The winners will be announced in the second week of February 2023 on the Facebook and Instagram page of the Promoter. On Facebook page CooperVision India Instagram page coopervision_india. You can follow the pages for updates.
- All decisions are at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and are final. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, but is not required to, make any entry available on its website and any other media, including in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- The Promoter will collect and use your personal information in connection with the prize competition. For further information regarding the way in which the Promoter will use your personal information please visit https://coopervision.in/data-privacy-policy
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude any entry from the competition if there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indian law, and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
Promoter: CVI Contact Lens India Private Limited, Office No. 03, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Apartment, L.T. Road, Borivali West, Mumbai Maharashtra- 400092, India. Please do not send applications to this address.
* Exclusions apply. Please contact the promoter for further details.