- Vision correction for presbyopia
- High Dk/t, low modulus and high water content
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- Designed for simultaneous vision: Center near, peripheral distant, smooth progression of intermediate vision
- UVA and UVB protection*
Balanced Approach for Comfort and Corneal Health
CooperVision clariti® multifocal lenses incorporate the right balance of oxygen transmissibility, non-surface treatment, high wettability, low modulus and high water content, producing a lens that provides optimal comfort and corneal health.
clariti multifocal lenses feature AquaGen™ technology, a process that ensures continuous wettability throughout wearing time. The high 56% water content in clariti multifocal lenses combines with AquaGen technology to support excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Optimized for Performance and Fit
clariti multifocal lenses’ optic zone geometry is fully progressive, providing a smooth progression between power zones. The aspheric back surface optimizes fit and centration, while a center near design gives you a simple fitting and high success rates. Large stabilized Distance and Near zones provide optimum vision distance and near.
These lenses also include two ADDS to accommodate a wide range of reading ADDs:
- LOW profile for early/medium presbyopes
- HIGH profile for higher presbyopes
Talk to your presbyopic patients about the advantages of clariti multifocal silicone hydrogel, monthly contact lenses.